Saturday, June 30, 2007

She Calls It Feedback

Today I reluctantly accompanied Jen to her writers' group meeting. She took the notebook with my story so I wanted to see if she would share it with anyone or not.

She did. She read the first chapter and feels like she got some good feedback. One person in particular thinks she should let Aidan speak as well. I think that would be a good idea. I can never hear my Aidan speak enough. She could speak all day and I doubt I would tire of the sound. (I may tire of the ... content, however.)

This is getting Jen inspired all over again. To my way of thinking, this can only be a good thing. It might also help with this "Evolution" she has been talking about in other places.

They met in a different place than usual. They usually meet in the town's library but for some reason, it was closed. So they met at a store called Dancing Rabbit. (Since when do rabbits dance, I ask you?) The store trades in modern antiques. Aye, I am aware that makes little since. But to me, to my thinking, with my experience in what you now call the early Middle Ages, they are new items.

It's a difficult thing to explain. I beg your pardon for not doing so right now. But, I'm going to go see if I can prod Jen in the direction of my story now.

A seirc.

No comments: